Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Clyde and God

This is what our cat, Clyde, does during most of the day. I think it's cute how he curls himself up in a ball and hugs his back legs. Someday I'm going to train him how to walk on a leash outside.....wouldn't that be sweet to see?! When was the last time you saw someone walking their cat?!













Otherwise....we're living. Some days are better than others, but in the end, it's His will that we want for our lives and it is Him who deserves all of our praise. We've had a bump in our lives that has really caused me to go through a ridiculous amount of emotions. I've really been grappling with God and trying to understand what on earth He's doing.....although I know I'll never really understand.... Anyways, I know its good for me becuase it's put me on my knees, or more like flat on my face, feeling helpless and vulnerable. Maybe I needed that..... Anyways...Just say a prayer for us if you get the chance.

7 comments:

Lee and Becca said...

Definitely be praying for you.

ps. we had a cat leash growing up, we'd just take her outside and sit her near us, and she'd crawl around. another good trick is to put them under a clothes basket...its a great way for indoor cats to be "outdoors"

Christy said...

Tough stuff is never fun to go through. I'll be praying. Let me know if there's anything I can do: christylr@gmail.com

kate chinlund said...

I will pray for you Becca!!! Your kitty is adorable :)

Russ and Amy said...

Definately praying for you guys...

on another note... did you know on blogger interests, adam's interests are sports and hunting becca? kinda funny.

Adam's mom said...

I think Clyde has the right approach---find a nice spot of sunshine and curl up in it! May you feel the warmth from the love and prayers of all of those that love you so much!

Anonymous said...

I always pray for you 2. This bump is believe it happens more than you know. I am a three time bumper. Look at me today! You are so Blessed. Cry and mourn I'll come with Jasmine tea if you like. I will listen and hold you and cry with you. I love you! I feel your pain and I will continue to pray for all my children.
Hugs & Hugs maria

Anonymous said...

Becca, I will be praying for you and things will get better..This as you know is how you grow in the Lord. Both your MOm and I have been down those roads many of times and we know it all has been God's will and timing for us. I am going thru a tough time right now to so hang in their Young Lady. Paula