Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Landon's 1st photo shoot

Well One day Becca had fun taking pictures of Landon so I figured I would make a portfolio for him (or just a slide show) anyways I hope you enjoy the pics.

other than that all is well on the baby front at his 2 week checkup he was back to his 10 # 4oz and was 23 1/4 inches long (I think this nurse just did a better job measuring him than the one in the hospital) so far Landon likes: being held, sleeping, staring at stuff, loves his bouncer, and likes his play mat (especially when he hits the toys and makes them move which I think he does on purpose just to spice things up Becca thinks it is an accident).. He dislikes: baths and being naked. Well that is all for now, enjoy the pics and more to come in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a keeper, that's for sure. It makes a lot more sense to me that he might have been a bit longer at birth
otherwise he had a hugh growth spurt in two weeks! Can't wait to take a turn holding him.

Adam's Mom

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to believe that he is three weeks old already!! I love the pictures and slide shows--it's almost like seeing him in person. But I do miss hearing the newborn baby sounds. Enjoy them while you can. They will soon be replaced by regular baby noises...and they can get very loud. Enjoy!
Aunt Sharon

Lee and Becca said...

Congrads guys. What a cute little (10lbs?!?!) guy! Seriously, if you can have a 10 lb 4oz baby you can do just about anything. You have a baby. I have a puppy. Lee and I are taking baby steps. :) Hope things are going well!