Friday, February 27, 2009

ANOTHER BOY!!!!!

No doubt about it, our little one showed his manly stuff today! So, in July, I will soon find myself outnumbered 3 males to 1 female in the Willis household! I'm up for the challenge!

Adam has a couple of names picked out. But naming a child is a very long, drawn-out process for me. I don't anticipate that we will have a name agreed upon until he arrives! (Sheesh, naming cats is tough for me. We had both of our cats for a good week or so before I would pick a name out!)

Everything looks good otherwise. The tech couldn't get a great look at the heart, although it seemed healthy, so we may have to get another ultrasound in a few weeks.

7 comments:

Adam's Mom said...

How exciting to know what you are having---now, if he is a healthy and fun as Landon that would be wonderful for all of you. I can't wait to meet grandson #2. I still like the name Parker if that matters.

The Rottiers said...

Wow!! That is exciting! I am honestly kinda surprised I had a feeling that it was a girl. Oh well I can't even guess what my own children are. I am excited for you guys and glad that the everything looked great and healthy. We had the same problem with this baby of ours with the not being able to see the heart stuff.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am excited. Since the babies will be close in age I think it will be nice that they will be boys. They can enjoy the same things together as they get older. But you know I would have been excited over a girl also.
Becca's MOM

aunt doreen said...

I can't wait to meet the newest male Willis! If he can smile like Landon it will always be a happy, sunshiny day at your house. It's impossible not to smile when Landon grins! Adam remember how much fun Uncle Dan had with all you boys? (You played with our boys alot and that meant adventures with Uncle Dan) Now you get to have that fun too. I'm sure he'll share the boys with you Becca. Just get your matchbox cars and GI joes ready to play with the guys!

Hannah said...

Two boys are such great fun! Mine are best buddies, and I can't imagine it any other way. You'll love it! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hey you know its a boy, you called him an it twice.

Just teasing! Love you Becca! :-D

Congratulations!!

-Nikki/'Cause I forgot my blogger account stuff...

Anonymous said...

Congrats Becca and Adam. Just as long as he is healthy and happy and being happy is having the parents he has and the training in the Lord. I am so happy for you two. Paula