- I celebrated my 29th birthday on September 13. Adam did a wonderful job of spoiling me. I got breakfast in bed. A very cute pink mini-laptop. An afternoon of leisurely shopping by myself. A surprise party with friends from church in the evening. A lovely birthday.
- Adam played in a weekend softball tournament.
- Youth group is officially back in swing. Wahoo!
- Adam's Grandpa Willis celebrated his 80th birthday with a very enjoyable party.
- I had my 10-year high school reunion.
- And now some very big news....we now have internet at our house!!!! No more snaking it from the unsecured connections from the neighbors!
Expect some better posting from now on.....but hey, don't get too crazy and check every day...it won't be that often that I post.
I'll leave you with a picture of Tate.