Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Update

We have a really big slider in our family room. This was the morning after we got dumped with snow (lots more is predicted in the next day or so). Landon was a bit mesmerized by looking at it from inside. I bundled him up and took him out in it, but it was rather windy and he wasn't a big fan of it. We'll work on that. (Sorry, the picture is sideways. I pulled it straight from my camera without rotating it at all. You get the idea though) Landon likes to help with things a lot these days. He loves standing on a chair next to me when I'm cooking or baking. We made a double batch of fudge this morning...yummmm. He also likes to help with laundry and most other things that you ask him to help with. Help might be a bit of an overstatement in many cases, but I try to include him in my activities when I can. He's also starting to say more phrases and put multiple words together frequently. We continue to laugh at him a lot. He is still a very social, outgoing, and happy boy.
Tate is working on becoming a professional sitter-upper. My goal was to have him sitting by Christmas and I think we'll make it. He's already an established professional drooler. He soaks through multiple bibs throughout the day (I took it off for the photo). I think we'll be introducing him to rice cereal in the next week or so - as soon as I manage to get to the store to buy some.