Yes, nearly everything is battered and fried and I'm sure grotesquely awful for your digestive system. But it still makes me happy. Some friends were recently surprised, or maybe appalled, at my excitement over this establishment. It's not like I eat there every week. Maybe twice a year. Ok, maybe 3 times.
I just felt the need to share this with my blog readers. Now you know.
Here are some other somewhat "quirky" things you might, or might not, find useful to know about me:
- Our bed gets made EVERY morning. I do not like to get into an unmade bed at night. I'm not at all a neat freak. I just like my bed to be made.
- I think these two jobs sound fabulous: writing for a greeting card company or coming up with paint color names. So cool.
- I've been doing a lot of research and reading on Islam lately. Nope, not thinking of converting. Just educating myself.
- I find it somewhat painful to just sit and watch a movie. I MUST be doing something. I do not like to let 2 hours pass without having anything to show for it.
- Whenever we're driving in a lot of traffic, I nearly always make the comment, "I wonder where all of these people are going."
- 95% of the time, I sleep like a rock. I fall asleep quickly and I have very little awareness of anything until about 8am. Tonight is one of those exceptions - which is why I'm writing a blog post at 1am.
- I'm starting to lose some of my very large "sweet" tooth - I think it's starting to turn into a "salty" tooth.
- Most of my dreams consist of being chased (mostly by horribly vicious animals, but sometimes by horribly vicious people) or marital unfaithfulness. Awesome. Thankfully, I sleep like a rock most of the time and don't remember my dreams very often.
- I really love getting the mail. Seriously, I'm so glad our mail comes early in the day. You just never know what you're going to find when you open your mailbox door!
What about you?
Anything quirky you'd like to share???