|Hard to tell in a picture, but the countertop was a yellow color and it was pretty worn in areas and not in great shape.|
|The picture does not show the true color of this "green" floor.|
|For those inquiring minds: White Chicken Chili is cooking in the slow cooker. And those cute little boys are playing with play-doh|
|We have a lot of Scripture and inspirational quotes and artwork in our house. |
Went with something different for the kitchen. :)
Hard to tell what took place in small pictures. But, here's what we did:
- Took down the fruity border
- Painted the walls.
- Put down vinyl tiles on the floor.
- Put up a panel tile-looking backsplash.
- Painted the countertops and covered with a thick epoxy coating.
- New outlets and covers.
- A couple of new light fixtures.
- New artwork.
- A few miscellaneous little trim pieces, etc.
I had fun with this little house project. Adam is needed for all technical things....like electrical work and using big tools. But otherwise, I do a lot of it. If I didn't have him, I suppose I would make myself learn how to use a saw and a nail gun. But he likes to feel needed. And its fun to do it together.