Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What letters?!

I went to the eye doctor yesterday for the first time in over 6 years. He told me to read the letters on the wall....and well....I didn't see any letters....just little dots. (Hey, they were very very small....I bet you couldn't have read them either). I knew my eyesight had gotten worse over the past few years.
Anyways. Turns out I only see 20/70 in one eye and 20/60 in the other eye.....which wouldn't pass the State of Michigan test for driving. Oh, nice to know.
So, I'm giving some contact lenses a trial shot. It's a pretty small prescription still and he said I could get away with just wearing glasses when I felt like I needed them. But I tried on several different kinds of frames and determined I look like a dork in glasses.
I just wanted to share this exciting information with all of those who are keeping up to date with us. This will forever change my morning routine. - Becca