Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

Adam was in Washington DC all last week doing some remodeling for some friends of Jaime (his sister) (which by the way, he did a great job of remodeling). I flew out to join him on Friday....still not sure how I feel about flying by myself! There was a bit of turbulence that made me get a bit hot and lightheaded so I was very glad to arrive safely! Jaime picked me up from the airport and I took my first ever cab ride! Saturday was rainy but we spent some time doing some shopping and walking around. We also saw "Superman Returns" on an IMAX screen. Then we hung out on Sunday until we had to start driving back. Here's a pic of the 3 of us at a lovely park in DC:









We arrived at Phil (my youngest brother's house outside of Indy) late Sunday night. Then on Monday, we drove to Uncle David's house for a fun family gathering! Here's a few pics:




Who doesn't love a trampoline?!













Bocce Ball in the backyard.








Gymnastics moves on the couch.