Monday, October 16, 2006

Sick at home.....

Yuck....I have pneumonia. Really, I don't feel as bad as it sounds, but it's still made me spend the last 3 days in the confinement of our house. Tomorrow will be much of the same. Exciting. So far, I've watched the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy (9 hours!), plus a few other movies. I've also finished knitting a blanket I'd been working on for a year and half. Plus, I've knitted two hats and a scarf. I know, this is riviting, isn't it?! Maybe God thought I needed a break or something?!

On Thursday, we plan to head to OH for my little brother's wedding! I'm very excited to be a part of it and spend some time with my family! And it works out that it's near my college roomy's place, so we get to stay with Adriane and Clay!!!! I plan on feeling much better by then. Hopefully, my next post will be after the festive weekend. (Unless I feel void of human contact.....blogging is probably the closest thing to human contact for me these past few days.) :)

-Becca