Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Things that make me smile.....

Things that make me smile......

- an electric blanket that has been turned on for a good 1/2 an hour or so before you get into bed.
-when you walk outside and your nose hairs freeze. It's a funny feeling.
-the sound that snow makes when it crunches under my feet.
-when I come home from work to find that Adam has made dinner.
-finding a pair of shoes on sale for only $7....who cares if they are a pair of sandals and it's the middle of winter?!
-On Prison Break last night, when Michael and Sara got to see each other after a long time and had a really nice hug. (yep, still addicted to the show)
-duct taping people to the wall.
-Giving blood....and also seeing someone who gave every lame excuse under the sun as to why he couldn't give blood come to the conclusion that he really should help out and donate some blood.
-Trying to re-learn things that I once knew (i.e. The U.S. Presidents.....I realized today how stupid I've become) I'm once again, along with some co-workers, trying to memorize the U.S. Presidents).


What makes you smile??? Come on, at least list 1 thing!!!