Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's gonna be a..........

It's gonna be a......
BOY!!!!!
That's right, we are extending the Willis name another generation! We had an ultrasound this morning and the ultrasound technician barely had the little sensor thing near my stomach before she could tell it was a boy! Our little guy wasn't shy when it came to showing his stuff.....although he was shy when it came to letting us get a profile pic. He kept his hands in front of his face the whole time! Adam thinks he'll be a boxer (but I'm still not sure how I feel about boxing....what can be right about beating someone else up?!?!?! Anyways. We'll cross that bridge when/if we get to it....).
Everything seems to look good. Healthy heartbeat. All the limbs are there. It's amazing that you can even see the fingers and toes at this point! Crazy! I don't really feel like I have something living inside of me! I am starting to gain more weight now and am up a good 8lbs. or so. Clothes don't fit as nicely as I'd like, but I'm still not really big enough to wear maternity clothes.
Anyways. On other notes....our two cats are getting along wonderfully. We even caught them taking a nap together the other night. They play together often. It is quite entertaining. Oh, and for all of you who have been on the edge of your seat, we've named our kitten Daisy. It seems to fit her well. She is very sweet at times, although she is still very hyper......we occasionally call her Spaz or Crazy Daisy.