Thursday, October 04, 2007

Video....




First off, I think I'm really excited that I figured out how to post a video on our blog (and it only took me like 2 minutes to figure it out!)......we'll have to see if it actually works.......
Second off, this is a really cool video that a friend sent to me. It takes about 5 minutes to watch, but is a very moving video. It starts off a little slow, but it's well worth the watch. I've watched it three times now and still find myself choked up....
Here's the link if it doesn't actually work.....
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

2 comments:

Lee and Becca said...

Isn't it sad how often we take Christ and what he has done for us for granted. That depiction of him holding "the world" back and protecting her was really powerful. Good job posting a video! :)

Indy Tribe said...

Oh my word, that was amazing!!!