Saturday, July 19, 2008

Adventures of Landon

Landon is doing better every day at sitting up on his own. He gets a little too excited about it at times though and topples over.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Help!!! My playmat is trying to eat me!"
I was only in the kitchen for a minute or so. Landon wasn't even making a peep, but when I returned to him, this is what I found. I couldn't help but snap a picture.
----------------------------------------------------------
Landon had a pool party with Nora and Josiah (not pictured). He really liked the little pool and the big pool that we went in. You gotta love how babies aren't self-conscious at all about their cute chubby bellies.

4 comments:

aunt doreen said...

he's getting sooo big! I always wondered how those "playmats" worked. Thanks for showing us the Landon way.

Annette said...

Could he possibly be any cuter? I think not! Landon's adventures look like fun -thanks for sharing.

Adam's mom said...

Oh, I just can hardly stand it! He is growing up way too fast and I just have to spend time with him. Won't you have pity on a grandma with a broken leg and sprained ankle and come for a visit soon----please!!

Shannon said...

Please tell me that you are scrapbooking! These pics are too perfect to not :) You're super artistic, you'd be amazing! Thanks for the encouragement, I need it!!