Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I FINALLY got a haircut!

Not any earth shattering news to share, but I finally got a haircut. The last time I got my hair cut was in October 2007 when I got it chopped for Locks of Love. I hadn't even had it trimmed since then! It was getting ridiculously unhealthy, but I didn't get it cut for so long out of sheer laziness and indecisiveness! Anyways. Here's the before and after pics. (I learned how to cut Adam's hair.....if he would just learn how to cut mine, maybe I'd get it cut more often)




5 comments:

Adam's mom said...

Cute haircut, cute daughter-in-law. Looks like you are feeling well these days. Can't wait to see all of you! Wow, being able to cut Adam's hair is not easy task with all of those cowlicks. :)

Paula vail said...

Hey, Yes cute hair cut. Makes you look healthier and younger. Landon is really growing and a real cutie. Can't wait to see the next little one. Paula

Anonymous said...

Very cute....I really like it.
Becca's MOM

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
~Michelle

The Rottiers said...

i don't like your hair...jk,. I thought i would be mean bc everyone said it was cute and you are always so cute and put together-short hair or long hair! Thanks for coming over for playdate yesturday. We all had a blast, Calli loves bossing other kids around (sorry about that-we are working on it). Hope you have a great rest of week being a sngle mom. If you need adult conversation feel free to call. When Andi woke up from her nap yesturday at 3 she screamed for almost 2 hours straight bc of her shots (mild reaction to one of them according to the Dr). Her only relief was Tylenol, poor girl.