Saturday, December 03, 2011

Where'd November go?

Whoops. Fell off the blog wagon for a month. I'll try to be better. I'm even considering trying to blog every day for a year at the start of 2012. If I did that, I'm sure I'd have to expand my content. You might even get my thoughts and opinions. I said considering. Don't get too excited.


Here's a few pics from Thanksgiving. Here are all of the cousins at Grandma's house on Thanksgiving day. They are sitting pretty nice for this picture.


Here's what they look like the rest of the time:

Here, Adam has subdued several of them with technology as he plays Angry Birds on his tablet.

I'm sure there are other things we did in November.....but it's all a blur honestly!


On Tursdays, the boys get to spend the day with Adam. It's his day off from church and it's the one day that I work at Kuyper College. I'm thankful that they've allowed me to stay on in such a small capacity and I'm thankful that Adam gets to spend the day entirely with the boys. They do some things on Thursdays that they don't get to do the rest of the week. They visit sports/archery shops. They eat PB & J pretty much every Thursday for lunch. They are usually dressed in either camouflage, spiderman, or Puma outfits on Thursdays. This past Thursday, they even got to build this super cool race track such as in the picture below. They have a good dad.