Tate turned 4!
He's been waiting his whole life for this!
We waited to celebrate until after Adam returned from a weekend youth retreat on Sunday evening.
He requested waffles for dinner.
Then we opened some cards and gifts from special people.
|Tate is into "ferocious" looking creatures.|
|This book will keep him busy for hours! |
And thankfully, he doesn't mind that I picked it up from a garage sale.
|Since we didn't really start celebrating his birthday until the evening, |
we let the older boys stay up extra late for an evening swim.
Plus, they had to test out the new water blasters.
|And Tate really wanted to stay up late to catch lightening bugs.|
How can I say "no" to such a sweet kid on his birthday?!
He had waited all day to celebrate.
A few noteworthy things about Tate at 4 years old:
- Tate is taller on his 4th birthday than what Landon was on his 5th birthday.
- As mentioned earlier, he really likes fierce and ferocious things. Dinosaurs. Sharks. You know, stuff with sharp teeth and claws.
- He tends to have a "whiny" voice sometimes. I often have to tell him to repeat his request but without whining.
- He still gets in the mood to cuddle sometimes.
- He likes to color and draw.
- He's very into Superheroes.
- He still needs a nap.
- He often talks with his hands and gets very animated when he is excited.
- His deep brown eyes just melt my heart!
Tate is such a joy to have in our family!