1) Peeps - there's something fabulous about these little puffed balls of sugar, then rolled in crystalled sugar! Yummm. And actually, these can be found at pretty much any holiday of the year now as they come in the shape of pumpkins, turkeys, and whatever else you can make shapes of....but I do manage to only enjoy them at Easter time. And hey, they are fat free!! So, eat up!
2) Cadbury mini chocolate eggs - These are like nothing else out there! Their hard candy shell is fabulous and way different from other candy shells! So easy to down a dozen of these before even realizing it!
3) Starburst Jelly Beans - So fruity and juicy! How do they get all of that taste into such a little candy?! And actually, you can find these year-round as well.
4) Cadbury Eggs - I'm referring to the large ones with the yellow and white creme on the inside. When I was little I used to think that there was actual egg inside the chocolate shell....made me very unwilling to eat one. But once I did try one, I realized it was just sugar.....and I fell in love.
5) Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs - this is basically a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but in the shape of an egg. You can't go wrong with that!
Are there any other notable candies that I left out????