Saturday, January 21, 2012

And now, Christmas is over

Finally getting to the pictures on my camera from our final Christmas gathering (yes, several weeks ago).

We made a several day trip of it and visited my aunt and uncle in Fort Wayne and spent the night. Then we headed onto Berne to visit my grandma. She's spent a good portion of her time in Florida over the last, I dunno, 20ish years? And she's now retired in the countryside of Indiana. It was good to make a trip to visit her in her retirement community. I think I would like living there.


Had a great time seeing my brothers and their families. Always goes by too fast. Here's a few pics from the Strahm Christmas:
Not sure why she's only wearing one sock. Or why Adam is lifting her in the air.

AJ tearin' it up. Recently turned 1 and knows what to do already.

Not a bad family pic of us! It's hard to get us all looking at the camera and smiling.

These two can fall asleep anywhere! They must work harder than I do. (We added the Santa hats to make them look more festive)

G-ma and G-pa with all the G-kids.

The whole bunch of us - thanks to the camera's self-timer.