Tuesday, May 27, 2008

4 Month Check-Up

Landon had his 4-month check-up today.

He weighed in at 15lbs. 15oz. And he's 26 inches tall. His weight is actually going down in percentile, which I think is OK since he started out kinda large. He's around the 75th percentile for weight and still over the 90th percentile for heighth. He's healthy and doing fine though. He has a very content and happy disposition which we are thoroughly enjoying. He really only fusses when he's hungry or tired. He's sleeping though the night pretty well......well, if we swaddle him up tight. If we don't swaddle him, he seems to wake himself up when he's flailing his arms. So, we continue to swaddle him, and when we do he sleeps from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. .....give or take a little.

5 comments:

Adam's mom said...

Such a nice little man, Landon is becoming. Can't believe he is four months old already! I can tell Landon is quite happy with his parents and the care that they give him. Sure miss him!

Annette said...

Your little guy is adorable! His swaddling, pacifier, and sleeping habits remind me of our content baby Alyssa. Keep enjoying Landon and all his ages and stages.

Paul, Misty, and Evan said...

So good to hear from you on our blog! We recently switched from the carepage to a regular blog. We figured it was more appropriate. Landon is ADORABLE!!! I miss you too...I should call too. I'll be on the road alone this weekend, so maybe I'll call then. Love you!!

Eliah Canaan Reed said...

Hello Willis family! :) :) Thanks for the note on Eliah's site - what a blessing to hear from you! And a double blessing to see the pictures of your HANDSOME little man - and read a piece of your heart; I (of course) had no idea you lost a baby...I cannot even begin to fathom the depth of that kind of loss. Praise the Lord for his faithfulness and redemptive spirt! It's a good reminder to enjoy every sngle moment of mother hood: the teethmarks in my finger, my new perfume (a combination of drool, baby sweat, spit up and sometimes poo!), the late nights, early mornings and days with no "me" time - I'm so thankful that I have those "problems" to deal with!!! I love you Becca. You'll always have a place in my heart! Xikwembu ximi katakisa. :)

Adam, Tonya, Aiden & Aubrey said...

Okay, so I feel like I have been living in a cave the last 9 months with everything going on around here I have not been checking blogs so...holly cow 10 lb baby! Let me tell you, after having my hoss of a son (9 lbs 6 oz) I highly recommend a smaller baby the second time. I mean good greif I can pop out a 6 lb 13 oz baby any old day...so, when you are ordering your next child make sure you tell God that you are ordering it in extra small! :)

Anyhow, congrats on everything, baby, job all that exciting stuff! I love seeing the pics of your little one!

Blessings,
Tonya