Friday, September 17, 2010

Boys will be Boys

So Becca is away on a women’s retreat this weekend so I thought I would take this opportunity to make a Blog post since it has been quite a while since I have actually made a post, which by my lack of punctuation and improper use of grammar you can understand why Becca does not push me to blog more often.

While this gone this weekend my mom did come to town, so I was able to do important things like go hunting (it’s early doe season) and go to my cousin Jake & Alyssa’s Wedding (while my mom went to so i got a babysitter, thanks Stacy & Kayla) …. Oh and go to work too.

Here are a few pics of the weekend. Enjoy

Mom and the Dutch Lady aka Patty

Jake & Alyssa

Tate likes wearing Dad's hat

This picture is called "meat in the freezer"

my weapon of chocie to "put meat in the freezer"

when/ if i get a deer the pic will go here :)