Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Coupons are COOL

Don't try to tell me coupons aren't cool. Because they are. Very cool.
I got everything in the picture for 99cents. That's 99cents! Not even $1!
Brand new, from the store.
Actually from 3 stores.
But they were all close to each other.
Energizer Rechargeable batteries ($10.47 normally)
John Frieda Root Awakening Conditioner ($6.99 normally)
A whole schlew of Wet n' Wild make-up items (8 nail polishes, 1 blush, 1 concealer, 1 lip gloss, 1 powder) (normally around $22.00) (I know this is really cheap make-up, but I'm pretty low maintenance, plus, this totally helps to build up my already rockin' basket o' nail polish).
Coupons are cool.

5 comments:

Fay said...

How on earth did you even find that many coupons!!!!!

Fay said...

How on earth do you even find coupons for all of that?

Shannon said...

Tell me your system for coupons. I am learning the coupon world, but it is a bit overwhelming :)

Adam's Mom said...

That's my ever amazing and thrifty little daughter-in-law! How fun and cool of course!

Adam and Becca said...

Fay - It really didn't involve that many coupons! Just the right ones!
Shannon - I'd love to share with you my system....I'm not nearly as nuts-o as some. The biggest thing to know (especially when it comes to grocery shopping) is to pair coupons with a sale. Don't just buy something you have a coupon for....wait til you can get it at a good price. Search for a blog that matches up coupons with the grocery store that you shop at most. Saves a lot of work on your end.