Friday, March 19, 2010

My cute monkeys

A picture of my monkeys. Yes, I fully intend to dress the boys alike for as long as they let me.
This was from several weeks ago, but Tate really enjoys the stairs and trying to pull himself up to things. He's fast and we've realized that the baby gate needs to be utilized more often. Thankfully, our stairs are padded and I have a semi-quick reaction time that enabled me to catch him before he made it all the way to the bottom of the stairs (yes, he fell from the top - I thought Adam was watching him....he thought I was watching him, we felt like bad parents, etc., etc.). He's recently been getting his top 4 teeth in. This has been painful for all of us. Adam heroicly took all of the night shifts. He should get some sort of medal. And now our 8-month old has 8 teeth! 8 teeth! Landon didn't have any at this point!
Ok, it's a Friday night and we have some incredibly exciting things planned.....Ok, not really. But someone has to make dinner.